Financial Aid Nights
Financial aid nights have become an important tool to communicate financial aid information to parents and students new to the process. When well planned and executed, these events can raise parent and student comfort, just as they raise awareness of the most important financial aid issues that must be addressed. HESAA is pleased to provide you with either a FREE financial aid information session or a FREE FAFSA filing information session.
Your session registration must be completed at least 30 days prior to you requested event date. We will work with you to meet your specific needs. You must allow one week for scheduling from the date of your request submission to allow time for HESAA to confirm your request or for the presenter to contact you and schedule a date suitable for both parties. Please do not submit multiple requests.
**YOUR REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR REQUESTED DATE**
Financial Aid Information Session
This session will provide families with information on all of the Federal and State grants, scholarships and loan programs available through the FAFSA. Key information and requirements on filing the FAFSA are covered. The presentation is approximately one hour in duration and includes materials.
This session will provide a brief overview (approximately 30 minutes) of Federal and State grants, scholarships, and loan programs available through the FAFSA. Key information on filing the FAFSA will be covered. This overview will be followed by an actual FAFSA filing workshop in a computer lab.
The workshop is approximately 2 hours in duration and includes a presentation, materials and assistance in filing the FAFSA. The high school must provide the computer lab.
Click here to register
- Schools must request for an event through the HESAA website at least 30 days in advance.
- Please allow at least one week for HESAA to confirm your date.
- If you request a specific presenter and they are available, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you do not request a specific presenter – or if a requested presenter is unavailable – HESAA will reach out to a representative in your area. HESAA will send you the presenter's name in a confirming email.
- If a presenter is not available on the day you request, HESAA will contact you to arrange a convenient alternate date. Once the date is scheduled, you will receive a confirming email.
- HESAA will also send a Presenter Evaluation Form for your feedback in assisting us in providing your students and their parents with the timely, accurate and helpful information on financial aid. For further assistance, please email email@example.com.