Law Enforcement Officer Memorial Scholarship
The Law Enforcement Officer Memorial (LEOM) scholarship benefits dependent children of New Jersey law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
The LEOM scholarship can cover up to the cost of attendance, less other scholarships, grants, benefits and other assistance awarded under HESAA statute. LEOM awards are renewable for up to four years.
- Be a dependent child of a New Jersey law enforcement officer killed in the line of duty
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program at an approved New Jersey college, university or degree-granting proprietary school
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Not have received the maximum allowable number of payments
How Do I Apply
Download an application or call 609-584-4480.
Fall and Spring terms - October 1st of the academic year for which aid is requested.
Spring term only - March 1st of the academic year for which aid is requested.
Students must attend an approved New Jersey college, university, or degree-granting proprietary school.
Please click the link to view the list of approved colleges and universities.
NJ County Colleges
NJ Four-Year Public Colleges and Universities
NJ Private Colleges and Universities
NJ Proprietary Degree-Granting Schools
Need additional information?
Call our Customer Care Center: 609-584-4480
Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am until 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am until 5:00 pm