From choosing to pay online to setting up automatic payments, we offer a wide selection of payment options.
In just a few simple steps, you can make payments online 24/7.
- View your loan balance, accrued interest and more.
- Manage your bank account payment information.
- HESAA accepts credit card payments for NJCLASS loans. Credit card payments are processed through the State of New Jersey's credit card vendor and there is a small convenience fee for this service. Borrowers must identify the NJCLASS loan by using either the loan # or invoice #. To access this service, click on https://njportal.com/HESAA/LoanPayments.
To make an on-line payment, click if you have not yet registered click
Recurring Automatic Debit Payments From Your Lending Institution
- Save time! Have your NJCLASS payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings accounts.
- Avoid missing a due date.
- You can choose your monthly payment date: the 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th.
- For loans originated between 2001-2008, there is an interest rate reduction of 1/2 percent.
So click here for more information: Recurring Automatic Debit Payments
If you wish, you can pay by check or money order. Just mail your payment, along with your payment coupon to:
NJCLASS Loan Payments
PO Box 11961
Newark, NJ 07101-4961
If you do not have a payment coupon, simply write your invoice number on your check or money order. If you don't have your invoice number please call 1-800-792-8670 and choose option 3.
Electronic Bank Payments
If you prefer to use your financial institution to pay your bills, then you can add your student loan to the mix. By using your bank's on-line payment service, you can pay your student loan and control when the payment is made. Not all financial institutions send payments electronically, so please allow additional time for these payments.
*Please note that if you are making a payment after 2:00 p.m. EST - Eastern Standard Time (or anytime on weekends or holidays), your payment will be submitted the next business day.